DISCOVERING BRITANNIA GROUP OF ISLANDS

Down south in the coastal Province of Surigao Del Sur lie stunning 24 group of tiny Islands so beautifully scattered in the waters Lianga Bay facing the great Oceans of the Pacific. These amazing natural wonder is called BRITANNIA GROUP OF ISLANDS. Spending weekend holidays there is like having a Barbados Holidays like no other.
Britannia Group of Islands is located in Barangay Britannia of San Agustin in the central region of Surigao Del Sur. From Davao City, San Agustin can be reached by passenger bus or private vehicle approximately 6 hours away. The road trip going there may be dull but rest assured these Islets are worth the long travel.

Not known to many, Surigao del Sur, an eastern province of Mindanao is blessed with different islands and islets on its coastal area. Among these Islands in the entire province, Britannia Group of Islands are the most enticing. When I first set my eyes on these islets, I immediately succumbed myself to pure admiration to its beauty that I say truly beyond compare.
Composed of 24 Islets, this Group of Islands varies from shapes and sizes scattered magnificently in the open sea. When I first saw them, it instantly reminded me of the Hundred Islands of Pangasinan and the Chocolate Hills of Bohol, all combined as one. There were adjacent Islets spherical in shape and some of them are partially surrounded with pristine white sands so pure and refined. It was actually raining when we got there and dark clouds hovered above the islets but it didn’t obstruct us from putting us all at awe.
The Islands were preserved. There are no sign of commercial development. There are no resorts built there.No comforts and elegance like those in Tuscany Villas you can find there. What in store for us there is pure virgin beach bumming where one can just frolic in the sand, the sun and the sea.
My travel story at The Travel Teller about this experience will definitely blow you away - read it: Britannia Group of Islands.

August 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM delete

those islands are so cute! i thought it's in the Hundred Islands but it was in surigao..nice

November 17, 2011 at 9:55 AM delete

: hmm how much will be the approximate expense?

April 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM delete

may marerentahan bang rooms doon na good for 16pax???tnx

June 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM delete

hello, meh marentahan bang rooms malapit dun??? pls. reply.

June 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM delete

This is very enticing place indeed. Philippines is known for its beautiful nature spots and beaches. I would love to visit Philippines again. Anyway, Thailand is also one of the countries that offer great beach resorts and hotels. I've been to Pattaya once. I stayed in of the Pattaya villas for rent in the place. It's a luxurious villa yet has a very affordable price. The price is actually comparable to that in the Philippines. Anyway, I look forward to visiting other places in the Philippines and Thailand soon.

June 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM delete

Spending holidays in this kind of place will surely be rewarding. A holiday park like the Britannia group of Islands is indeed a gift from God. I wish I could come and visit this beautiful place soon.

December 11, 2012 at 5:36 AM delete

After purchasing a car from new york chevrolet dealers , there’s no way that I’m not visiting this famous Britannia Group of Islands. I just need some time to budget my money.

March 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM delete

Come and stay overnight at Oasis Rest House at Britannia, San Agustin, Surigao del Sur. Behold and enjoy Britannia group of islets with its finest white sand. Contact person, Bebie L. Cadelina with cel no. 09107529319.

March 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM delete

I Will Be Coming Back Soon, Thanks for posting Some Great ideas and I'll try to return back With A Completely different browser to check out Things! Also, I put a link to your blog at my site, hope you do not mind.

April 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM delete

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing

May 8, 2013 at 8:03 PM delete

One of the amazing islands of Britannia.

May 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM delete

I love reading your posts. You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this great information; you could help them greatly by your post

June 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM delete

I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.

June 2, 2014 at 2:07 PM delete