SAMAL ISLAND'S MOUNT PUTING BATO

If you love mountains but so anxious to do tremendous hiking, worry no more because I’ve found the perfect day hike destination so ideal for first time mountain hikers. The place is called MOUNT PUTING BATO in Samal Island – one of the featured stops of OLANOLOGY'S Samal Island Ultimate Adventure participated by 20 equally thrill-seeking Bloggers and outdoor enthusiasts organized by yours truly in response to the "Visit Samal Island" summer campaign of the Island Garden City of Samal and the DOT-Region XI Office.
Mt. Puting Bato is the highest point in the Island Garden City of Samal Island. Being easily reached, it has become one of the favorite climbing expeditions of many adventure seekers in Davao Region and because of such, Mt. Puting Bato becomes one of the Island’s popular destination. Like those ultimate getaways in Cancun Holidays, this spot in Samal is a must visit.
Mt. Putting Bato is located in Sitio Tayapoc, Brgy. Guilon, Samal District, it stands a towering height of about 1,345 feet (410m) above sea level. For a fun filled dayhike, Mt. Putting Bato is the right destination to be. Easily reached, Mount Puting Bato is a perfect destination for a great day hike. Its peak can be reached following two different trails. One is the Guilon Trail and the other one is Tayapoc Trail. The Guilon Trail entails approximately 2 hours hike from the jump off point passing through narrow trails and bushy woods. On the other hand, Tayapok Trail from the jump off site to the peak only requires a very minimal 30 minutes hike passing through an open trail and grassy upland.
At the peak of Mt. Putting Bato, the view of the beautiful Davao Gulf, the majestic Mt. Apo, the mountains of Davao Oriental and Compostela Valley complete the 360 degrees panoramic view.
For complete details of Mount Putting Bato, you may read Olanology’s THE TRAVEL TELLER blog post entitled MOUNTPUTING BATO: Samal Island’s Highest Point.

May 19, 2011 at 8:08 AM delete

You have so many beautiful places in Davao. Been there several times but I'd just been to the usual Philippine Eagle Center and Aldevinco. haha

May 22, 2011 at 10:23 PM delete

naks! I'm excited for Davao! *crossing my fingers*

June 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM delete

hi! thanks sa pagsali sa munting pakulo 3 ng Damuhan.com

February 5, 2013 at 7:14 PM delete

Your blog post SAMAL ISLAND'S MOUNT PUTING BATO is excellent Actually, i have seen your post and That was very educational and very entertaining for me. gratitude for blog posting Really Such Things. I should suggest your site to my friends.

September 12, 2013 at 9:32 AM delete

its a nice place

September 22, 2014 at 6:34 PM delete

I must say,It is a great reminder that there is always room for improvement. Thanks for the great examples and inspiration.
Nursing Essays

February 22, 2015 at 1:43 PM delete

Very helpful link. I was able to plot my itinerary for my Mt. Puting Bato dayhike experience scheduled tomorrow :) Thank you!

Itinerary:
4:00AM Meet-up Magsaysay Bus terminal
5:00AM ETD
6:00AM ETA Penaplata
6:30AM ETA Jumpoff Sitio Guillon
7:00AM Start Trek
9:00AM ETA Mt Puting Bato Summit
10:00AM Start decent - Traverse to Tayapoc trail
11:00AM Wash Up
1:00PM ETD to Davao

NOTE: If you guys like we can drop off to any near beach. OPTIONAL, since medyo maaga tayong makakababa. :)

EXPENSES:
80php - Bus terminal to Penaplata and back
120php - 60php/head from Penaplata to Sitio Guillon and back

April 27, 2015 at 4:40 PM delete

Hi po, question, do you need a guide if you trek puting bato thru guilon trail?

November 1, 2016 at 4:54 PM delete

Matlab Projects Bangalore,mtech image processing projects,Matlab Projects in Bangalore,IEEE Matlab Projects,IEEE 2017 Matlab Projects,Matlab projects in
Bangalore,matlab project centers in bangalore
Matlab Projects

November 7, 2016 at 8:14 AM delete

For me it is interesting that, since learning I had the ability to start a business online as well as it’s truly great
for me to learn and begin working.

November 8, 2016 at 7:45 AM delete

for me to learn and begin working.

November 10, 2016 at 2:07 AM delete

for me to learn and begin working.KLG YOGYAKARTA
PARFUM PERANGSANG
VIMAX
OBAT PEMBESAR PENIS
ALAT BANTU SEX

December 9, 2016 at 8:31 PM delete

very interesting information for us refer, tenks
JAMU KUAT

December 16, 2016 at 3:55 PM delete

In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

Louis Vuitton handbags

Rolex Air King

1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

Chanel handbags

Original Rolex Watches

Omega Watches Replica

Replica Tag Heuer

January 8, 2017 at 7:03 AM delete

I am quite satisfied with what I read here, very interesting and useful, especially for me.
By Obat kuat pria

March 3, 2017 at 5:33 PM delete

what I have read on this page is enough to make me satisfied can menik die this article thanks greetings from me. obat pria kuat tahan lama
alat bantu sex pria
alat bantu sex wanita

March 7, 2017 at 9:34 PM delete

by: www.alatbantusexterbaru.com
Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it.
so that I can remember with this master page and be back here, I leave a trail so that I could track my trail I have ever visit
alat bantu sex pria
alat bantu sex wanita
I apologize if I trace unfavorable.

September 27, 2017 at 12:27 AM delete

Apakah anda ada masalah dengan berat badan berlebih kini tersedia obat pelangsing badan dalam menurunkan berat badan menjadi ideal terbuat dari bahan herbal asli Indonesia terbukti khasiatnya mengecilkan perut buncit dan lemak di tubuh lihat detail terkait anda saat ini mencarai distributor obat pelangsing kini telah hadir harga agen fiforlif bandung solusi tepat lansing tanpa obat diet aman untuk pria dan wanita. Toko khusus pasutri harmonis penjual foredi bandung jelly gamat berikut info lengkap di toko online kami harga baca laman terkait original terjamin mutu dan kwalitas terbaik untuk membantu proses pengobatan info silahkan harga jelly gamat 1 liter selengkapnya

October 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM delete

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

Jual Obat Aborsi bandung

Jual Obat Aborsi Pekanbaru

Jual Obat Aborsi Bekasi

Jual Obat Aborsi malang

Jual Obat Aborsi

Obat Aborsi semarang

Obat Aborsi yogyakarta

Obat Aborsi solo

Obat Aborsi

-Can be very slow but shows all backlinks along with their PR, Anchor and if it's a Dofollow