THE MAREX BEACH RESORT OF SAMAL ISLAND

An eco-friendly beach resort blessed with powdery white sands offering laid back beach life and fun filled Tropical Island escapade. This is how I define the MAREX BEACH RESORT – the second stop of OLANOLOGY'S Samal Island Ultimate Adventure participated by 20 equally thrill-seeking Bloggers and outdoor enthusiasts organized by yours truly in response to the "Visit Samal Island" summer campaign of the Island Garden City of Samal and the DOT-Region XI Office.
Marex Beach Resort is situated at Sitio Baybay in Barangay Tambo, 20 minutes drive from Babak District of the Island Garden City of Samal. It is five minutes away from the renowned Monfort Bat Cave

Among the many beach resorts in Samal Island, Marex Beach Resort offers unique and one of a kind tropical beach experience truly different among others. It is not a first class resort or top of the line in Samal Island but Marex Beach Resort has its own special exceptional ambiance that captivate hearts of its visitors and guests to come back and savor its loveliness again.

Owned by the Villaricas of Samal Island, Marex Breach Resort was one of the original getaway destinations in the Island. Through the years, they have struggled to achieve the ideal balance between nature and humanity.
Simple, pure. Clean and elegant. These are ways to describe Marex Beach Resort. They have worked hard to develop the resort while respecting the untainted beauty of the local area. Maintaining a clean white sand beach through natural means is their upmost care. Preserving a healthy eco-system with their natural fish pond and aquifers has been one of the Resorts main goals.

Unlike other Resort in Samal, Marex Beach Resort is not expensive. In fact, it is best for budget travelers. No doubt it, a lot affordable. They offer air con and non-air con cottages ranges from Php 800.00 to Php 1,200.00. You may also simply use tents at very affordable charges. While relaxing at this beach resort, you can enjoy at their function hall overlooking the sea and the beautiful white sand beach.
For your day tour activities, Marex Beach Resort is the right place. White sand beaches for a perfect beach combing and if you're into fishing, they have a fish pond where you can enjoy fishing and pay P100.00 per kilo in every fish you caught.
Marex Beach Resort is also a gateway to the Vanishing Island, an islet that literally vanishes during high tide. Boats servicing guests to the Vanishing Island are available at Marex Beach Resort.

SO, when in SAMAL ISLAND, do check Marex Beach Resort, a perfect place for a Cheap Holiday Deals. I had a great time there and surely I will go back and savor the unique allure of the resort that once lured me. After all, it is an ideal place to just sit back and relax.

April 27, 2011 at 6:56 PM delete

I incredibly love it! Wanna get back to Marex soon... :D

April 27, 2011 at 9:31 PM delete

got to set foot on marex's white sand in my next samal visit soon. love ur photos Olan.

April 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM delete

It may not be a first-class resort but its laid-back vibe makes it even more charming for me. :)

May 4, 2011 at 12:20 AM delete

I wish I were in Davao so I could participate in your events. The place looks wonderful!

May 7, 2011 at 11:32 AM delete

I should really contact you again when I get to visit Davao. Hopefully matuloy na xa.

May 11, 2011 at 6:55 PM delete

@ Leo - Sabay tayo leo bess. :)

May 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM delete

@ lakwatsera de primera - thats what make me like it... not over rated. laid back lang. :)

May 11, 2011 at 6:57 PM delete

@ Aleah - oo, para naman i'll get to see you na rin. :)

May 11, 2011 at 6:58 PM delete

@ pinaysolobackpacker - let me know lang kung pupunta ka davao. you can couchsurf with me if you like. :)

May 11, 2011 at 6:58 PM delete

@ Liezel - Mura lang. Around 50 pesos lang. :)

May 18, 2011 at 3:02 PM delete

nice pics olan.i'm very interested to visit this resort.do they have a restaurant/canteen where we can order food?how much is the boat trip to the vanishing island?

May 18, 2011 at 5:58 PM delete

pwedi mag-overnyt???magkano ang rooms???

^_^
May 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM delete

magkano ang rent sa function hall?and ilan capacity ng cottages nila?

June 17, 2011 at 12:07 AM delete

NICE PHOTOS. I CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT THE RESORT.

ria.nunez
January 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM delete

nice photo and helpful blog..I'm getting excited for our Davao trip on this coming February 2012. we should visit Marex Beach Resort, do they have website or facebook account to inqure..thanks!

March 8, 2012 at 1:16 PM delete

so samal organizes this kind of event? i didnt know that. would love to participate!!! how to join?

March 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM delete

I'll be in Davao later this month, how do we get to Marex if we don't have a car? Hope you can help. Thanks!

March 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM delete

hi,,sa site na nkita ko..ganun pa rin pricez nio?? 300 prin po ba ang open cottage nio?? 30 pesos p din entrance fee sa gabi ??? san kayo banda sa samal ?? mg kano pamasahe from babak ?? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... reply

May 16, 2012 at 11:16 AM delete

Hi, is this a great place for retreat or meditation? I'm planning to go on a week-long retreat. Do they allow tents for overnight stay?

July 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM delete

good thing is malapit sya sa jap tunnel and the bat cave kaya pwedeng pwede ;-)

January 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM delete

magkano pamasahe pa puntang marex and ano means of transfortation papunta dito? tnx

April 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM delete

maganda ba ang toilet and bath?

May 18, 2016 at 3:57 PM delete

I really like this website, Thanks for sharing this information. Keep posting more. [:))] zell v phytogreen

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck! zell v

OK good to see- interesting blogs are always sweet! Peace. sabun herbal hawa

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck! makanan ringan melinjo

June 12, 2016 at 11:20 AM delete

hi po magkno po ang entrance ng overnyt po and my corkage po ? magkano nmn?

July 16, 2016 at 4:08 PM delete

overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
phytogreen | zell v platinum |
zell v | zell v phytogreen | zell-v placenta anti aging | zell v phytogreen |placenta domba

December 16, 2016 at 3:55 PM delete

In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

Louis Vuitton handbags

Rolex Air King

1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

Chanel handbags

Original Rolex Watches

Omega Watches Replica

Replica Tag Heuer

September 23, 2017 at 10:32 AM delete

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

September 24, 2017 at 11:19 PM delete

Harga terbaru suplemen jelly gamat berikut info lengkap di toko online kami harga lihat detail harga original terjamin mutu dan kwalitas terbaik untuk membantu proses pengobatan info silahkan harga gamat luxor 1 liter selengkapnya anda saat ini sedang mengalami penyakit anemia aplastik sekarang telah tersedia makanan alami dari ganggang laut visit website