Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
With this year’s theme “Go Global GenSan: We Are Ready for the World”, the Generals are ready to show their renowned talents and skills in the different spectacular events set for the Tuna Festival. Various amazing events are already lined up to give colors and radiance in this very festive occasion.
I am very fortunate to be invited by Mr. Orman Manansala, the Tuna Festival Director, to be one of the judges of the very spectacular GenSan Tuna Experience (GTX) Mardi-Gras Competition. This is the festival’s version of Street Dancing Competition that is also said to be the highlight of the celebration.
Aside from Mardi-Gras Street Dancing Competition, Tuna Festival has in stored crowd drawing events that will surely wow the people and simply put them at awe! Among the major highlights of Tuna Festival are as follows:
* Search for Ms. GenSan 2010 on Sept 25
* Searh for Mr. GenSan 2010 on Sept 25
* Pasiklaban Cheer Dance Competition on Sept 18
* Campus Radio’s Sayaw Sa Baybay-Kids Edition on Sept 21
* Search for GenSan Pop Idol Year 6 on Sept 22
* GenSan Pop Star Kids Competiion on Sept 23
* Fishdance Hip-Hop Dance Competition on Sept 24
* Search for GenSan Band Idol on Sept 24
* Tuna Motorbike Competition
* Beach Volleyball Competition
* Robinsons’ 1st TunaBodis Body-Building Competition
* National Skim Boarding Competition
* Robinsons’ Inter-Tribe Tuna Cookfest
* Bombo Radyo’s Bancarera
* Langoy-Bugsay Marathon Challenge
* 1st Lawihan Street Dancing Competition
* Foam Parties @ East Asia Royale Hotel Arcade Parking Lot on Sept 24-25
* Robinsons’ Al Fresco Sashimi Night featuring the Best of GenSan Bands on Sept 25
* Tinda-Tinda sa GTx (Flea Market) at the City Oval Plaza
* Tuna Food Plaza at the City Oval Plaza
* Tuna Fiesta Carnival at the City Oval Plaza
* Plantuna Garden Show at the City Oval Plaza
* San Miguel Beer Barkada Zone at the City Oval Plaza
The must see Major Highlight of Tuna Festival will be happening on the Culmination Day on September 26, 2010.
* Tuna Float Parade Competition
* GenSan Tuna Experience (GTX) Mardi-Gras Competition (Street Dancing)
* Splash in the Sky Fireworks Display
I am truly excited for my first Tuna Festival Experience and I know this will definitely be a huge blast!
For that I would like to invite fellow festival enthusiasts, lakwatseros lakwatseras, photography hobbyist and alike, outdoor fanatics and travel lovers to come and visit GENERAL SANTOS CITY and EXPERIENCE TUNA FESTIVAL 2010...
All the Graphic Designs and Logo are courtesy of Mr. Avel Manansala.