DISCOVERING VILLA DE MERCEDES

Lushes of verdant vegetation, clean fresh tropical air, a picturesque panorama of nature and contemporary works, a definition of a true Resort Living – these are what VILLA DE MERCEDES is all about.
Perfectly nestled atop the natural east-sloping terrain of Catigan, Toril, Davao City, Villa De Mercedes tops among the best Resort Subdivisions in the City. At 535 feet above sea level, Villa de Mercedes proudly offers a 360-degree quaint panoramic view of the great Davao City, the majestic Mt. Apo, the pristine waters of Davao Gulf, the charming Island Garden City of Samal.
Among the best things about Villa De Mercedes is the CLUBHOUSE where a contemporary coffee shop alongside a manicured view deck welcomes its guests. The stunning luxury of the infinity pool built in a landscape of lined up palm trees and ornamental flora accentuated by real white sand on one area gives an illusion of real tropical beach lounging.And by night, the humid air embraces one’s soul and the view from the top overlooking the Davao City’s lights is simply remarkable!So, at Villa De Mercedes, feel not just the charm of Resort Subdivision living but experience a real gate away just within reach!

July 18, 2009 at 10:26 AM delete

wow, what a great place to visit! i want to go home to Davao soon!!!!

July 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM delete

same with reena, i feel like going there now. i forgot to tell you that my trip there is moved to september. hopefully.

is this resort easily accessible?

July 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM delete

@ reena - indeed reens. amazingly beautiful!

July 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM delete

@ the dong - hope to see you by september dom. villa de mercedes ia quite far from the main city. about 45 mins drive but the place is just for awesome!

jei
July 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM delete

Oh so your back? That's good Olan! Wow, nice place. I wish I could have the luxury to spend the needed vacation there with my family. I think I love to lay at the side of the pool just like that girl in the photo. Haaayzz! I'm dreaming again.

July 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM delete

@ jei - yup i'm back... hehehe. dapat gumala ka din jei. suyurin mo ang davao at mindanao and see for yourself the hidden beauty we have here in our city!

July 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM delete

I'll be in Davao in September and I'm looking at sites to visit. Never heard of this but your Talicud series really intrigued me.

July 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM delete

parang gusto ko iwan office ko at mag dip sa pool. ngayon na.

July 30, 2009 at 11:58 AM delete

@ nomadic pinoy - talicud island is a small island part of samal. it is where u can find the coral garden of the island. a must visit while in davao!

July 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM delete

@ lawstude - oo nga... lalo na pag maalinsangan... pool dipping is just perfect!

mika :)
July 30, 2009 at 10:56 PM delete

hi!
may i know if the pool amenity is open to the public? or for residents only? and how much maligo?

September 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM delete

WOW! I didn't know this exists in Davao City. Very beautiful! :)

Nice meeting you during the Kinabuhing Dabawenyo event. :)

March 22, 2010 at 9:43 PM delete

Sir, good pm..

Can i ask for their
contact number?

Were you able to stay there because a friend/relative owns a house in villa de mercedes?

Pam
October 20, 2010 at 9:38 AM delete

I just saw this in "the Mindanao Daily Mirror". It says you may contact at certain Jonah B. Cadiz at 082-302-8915, sun cell no. 0922-838-7145 or email her for booking at jonahcadiz@yahoo.com.

March 27, 2011 at 3:02 PM delete

hello... the place is so nice...nakaka relax... is this open to the public?

April 22, 2011 at 3:24 PM delete

hi!nag-hahanap ako ng magandang maliliguan for the whole fam this coming may.its my bday,and your place is my first on the list!i`ll visit the place as soon as i can so sana bakante.More Power!!Helen T.

May 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM delete

Hi! villa de mercedes is really nice! there is also a mini golf. on-going pa ang pagdevelop sa place with only a few houses built yet. i am a lot owner there but not a member of the clubhouse yet. last year, the entrance fee is 150 for week-ends and 100 for ordinary days. not sure if this is open to public.

June 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM delete

Good Day! If you want to book for a venue at Villa de Mercedes or own a house and lot here, just contact +639214143557 or email regor08@yahoo.com Surely you'll enjoy and love the place...

June 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM delete

Good Day to all! If you're willing to book for a venue here at Villa de Mercedes, just contact +639214143557 or email at regor08@yahoo.com Surely you will enjoy and the love the place very much!

July 25, 2011 at 10:53 PM delete

If you want to own a lot or a house and lot here...I can assist you also for that matter...just contact me at +639214143557 or email me at regor08@yahoo.com

September 30, 2011 at 8:51 AM delete

how much is the entrance fee?