EASTER SUNDAY ON THE BEACH

Going to the beaches on Easter Sunday has traditionally become part of this season. As a matter of fact, Easter Sunday Beach become more popular now than the Easter Egg Hunting. People of all walks of life celebrate this Glorious Sunday with family and friends lounging, swimming and even just walking along the exfoliating sands of the beach.Together with my Dappled Mini Daschund Dog named DAPHNE along with my Mom and cousins, we headed to the GULF VIEW BEACH of Gulf View Executive Homes in Bago Aplaya, Davao City, 10 minute drive from my house.GULF VIEW BEACH is the very typical long stretch gray sand beaches of Davao. But unlike other gray sand beaches of the City, GULF VIEW BEACH is yet tidier than those of Toril and Times Beach. Being situated as part of the Gulf View Executive Homes,(Subdivision), the beach also serves a leisure area for residents residing in the village. But of course, non residents are most welcome providing them plenty of Open Cottages, Function Halls and Small Huts for Overnight Stay and other facilities that can somehow provide necessities and necessary comforts to the beach goers.
Evidently, this photo below shows that inspite of the beaches' simplicity, people do come, enjoy and savor the Easter Celebration with their family and friends.As for me and Daphne, this is just another fun day for a funny photo shoot. So, here we go...

At GULF VIEW BEACH, this typical group of youngters will treat your eyes with their energetic abrobatics performance just for the sake of audience share! Hahaha. It was real fun seeing them enjoying the afternon sun tumbling, dancing and flying at their best.
INDEED, Easter Sunday spent on the Beach, be it in the fabulous white sand beach or the plain gray sand beach, is not just a tradition need to be practiced for its sake but a great time, a very important time to be with family and friends enjoying the so called "Being Together" - just like me, my family and my favorite dog DAPHNE!

jei
April 23, 2009 at 1:10 PM delete

the last time i was here was when i was still pregnant. i'm with my in-laws at that time, my son enjoyed his swim with his dad, i was drunk with ice-cold coke and my sister-in-law had lost her cellphone while swimming. too much memory huh?

kiss daphne for me.

April 23, 2009 at 4:49 PM delete

wow! daming tao ah. parang nasa puerto galera. sabado kami nag beach nung nasa marinduque kami dahil alam naming puno ng tao ang beach pagka easter sunday.

April 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM delete

wow! mapuntahan nga yan.. di pa ako nakapunta dyan.. taga Matina gud ko.. :-)

April 23, 2009 at 7:58 PM delete

Nice naman... sa beach pala kayo nag spend ng easter sunday?

Hehe :)

Uwi ako ng Mindoro next week...

April 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM delete

I had my Easter Sunday climbing the great mountain of Kinabalu! hahaha! Im interested in ur blog! I'll follow u. . .

April 24, 2009 at 2:49 PM delete

Nice beach and lots of people. :) I didn't had much time when I visited Davao.

Would you by any chance interested to exchange links with my travel blog - An Asian Traveler (http://www.anasiantraveler.com)? Please let me know. Thank you.

April 24, 2009 at 5:40 PM delete

I spent my Easter Sunday at home with my tito, tita, and cousin from Manila. We had our sumptuous "pantat" lunch at the Santander's Place located at Los Amigos, Tugbok, Davao City, a 15 minute drive from our home.

Nice Post again!

God bless...

April 24, 2009 at 5:45 PM delete

@ JEI - flashbacks flashbacks flashbacks... hehehe... i pity ur sis in law for losing her CP. i'll kiss daphne for you wen i get home.

April 24, 2009 at 5:47 PM delete

@ DONG - that's what i meant here, nag uumapaw sa dami ng tao ang mga beaches pag easter sunday. dom, wen ka mag Davao?

April 24, 2009 at 5:49 PM delete

@ richarddiongson.com - since taga davao ka, i suggest puntahan mo ito... about 15 pesos lang entrance. hehehe. sa mintal ako nakatira... 30 minutes drive from the city proper.

April 24, 2009 at 5:49 PM delete

@ LIONHEART - yup, easter sunday beach kami. CHARD, wanna go to mindoro... ampunin mo ako. hehehehe.

April 24, 2009 at 5:51 PM delete

@ MILLIONAIRE - that pretty cool huh spending holy week and easter at the very peak of the mountain. COOL! di ko pa nasubukan nyan. salamat sa pagsubaybay! i pray for you and your desire to get the millions!

April 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM delete

@ ASIAN TRAVELER - thanks... of course i'll be happy for the ex-links. read you posts about Davao. really good! yun nga lang you miss a lot of new and beautiful things here. sayang. next visit mo na lang!

April 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM delete

@ SPIDERMAN - thanks. Easter Sunday with family whether at the beach or just at home, for me, is something important these days. Call it bonding. Yeah, i miss eating HITO or Pantat na. Marami nga yan along Tugbok. Malapit yun sa akin kasi Mintal ako nakatira. Wanna to go there and eat some and shall post it here.!

April 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM delete

ayos! me kasamang model sa beach! :-)

April 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM delete

we have a daschunds too!!! :) aww..cute. i want a black daschund. ours are all brown eh. :)
i'll let you know when i blog about our dogs para makita mo. hehe

April 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM delete

ay thanks pala sa bday greeting. :)

April 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM delete

@ R-YO - hahaha. model tlga. baka model-iver ng tuba sa beach! Hahaha!

April 25, 2009 at 3:48 PM delete

@ REENA - sige sige maam, let know ha. we have plenty of dogs sa house pero tong si daphne ang pinaka favorite ko. malambing kasi masyado.

April 25, 2009 at 10:04 PM delete

nice pictures olan. dami peps!

April 26, 2009 at 11:19 AM delete

lots of beachcombers. must be the season. sometimes masarap din pumunta sa mataong beach and go people-watching, pero masarap din sa mga virgin/unexplored beaches kasi mas relaxing.

nice doggie.

April 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM delete

@olan..yep..thanks sa pag dropped ng message sa blog ko,taga davao ako...sa catalunan pequeno ako...pls..link naman may personal blog exanderbarrios.info..ty..

April 27, 2009 at 5:20 PM delete

wala pa ring final date. abang abang lang.

April 27, 2009 at 5:45 PM delete

@ claire - yes... daming tao tlga at balita ko halos lahat ng beaches daw puno that time.

April 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM delete

@ lawstude - true! at times its nice to lounge at the beach where you can see and mingle with lots of different people but of course nothing compares to beach lounging with unexplored virgin beaches.... :)

April 28, 2009 at 12:09 AM delete

daming tao.
nakakainggit.
i was torturing myself reviewing for my exams on Easter Sunday. no time to beachy day. Tsk tsk.

April 28, 2009 at 11:14 AM delete

@ shoebe - goodluck sa exams shob.

April 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
January 10, 2010 at 2:30 AM delete

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/disney-princess-party-supplies.html]disney princess Party Supplies[/url].

March 10, 2010 at 3:59 AM delete

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike