Celebrating My Valentine Birthday This 2009

THEY SAY: TAKE A VALENTINE BREAK!

And I say, I'm taking a break because it's my
Valentine Birthday Break!
Yes, I am a certified Valentine Birthday Boy and I just turned another year older last February 14. For me, celebrating my birthday every year is like celebrating it with the whole world. Everybody does. It's Valentines Day anyway.

So this 2009 as i turned another year older, I thank God for all the blessings I dearly enjoyed for myself and for the people I love.

At some point, getting another year older becomes a bit nerve racking to me. I even got what they called “birthday blues” – a melancholy feeling of despair for no reason at all.

SURPRISE LUNCH PARTY FROM MY APO VIEW DIAMOND CLUB STAFFS

But looking at what life has beautifully made me become, I realized that I should be always grateful instead of entertaining the feeling of dismal. Life has treated me so well. It treated me so fairly that I must and will forever be happy and joyful.

BIRTHDAY PARTY AT HOME WITH SELECT FRIENDS

So this year, celebrating my birthday with my closest friends at my Humble Abode is my way of thanking God for another beautiful year added to my life.

Celebrating the gift of life…

Celebrating the gift of having a family…

Celebrating the gift of great friendship…

These are what my birthday is for me.

To all those who remembered, my millions thanks.

To all my blogger friends, thanks for the greetings. To Vanny, thanks for the Blueberry Cheese Cake. See you soon while in Davao.

AGAIN, my grateful thanks and gratitude for being with me on my special day. A part of my journey. A part of my voyage!

February 19, 2009 at 6:25 PM delete

happy bday and vday!

you work in apo view?! i used to go there all the time when i was a kid! do they still have that pool beside the golf course?

February 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM delete

Happy Happy Birthday, kuya Olan!

May you have more birthdays and blessing in life to come. :D

Wish you more years and smiles!

Happy birthday!

February 19, 2009 at 10:54 PM delete

happy bday Olan!!! :)

hehehe. ang kulit nung pictures mo. at ang sweet ng mga staffs mo ah, in fairness. :)

ay yung mga pix pala, sa email ko na alng pasend. vanny016@yahoo.com

thanks ng marami! :)

February 20, 2009 at 2:14 PM delete

@ Reena - salamat sa greetings. yes, sa apo view hotel ako connected. lipat na ang swimming ng hotel, nasa garden na po.

@ Aethen - salamat little bro.

@ Vanny - hahaha. oo nga, kulit ng pix. hehehe. love daw kasi ako ng mga staffs ko kaya may mga pasurprise surprise pa. hehehe. can;t wait to see again here in davao.

jei
February 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM delete

lan, saang apo view ang sinasabi mo? apo view sa davao city? nandito ka na sa davao nakatira dude? happy birthday uli. oi, pag may time ka makipag chikahan, txt mo naman ako. 09162608980.

February 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM delete

waah sobrang late na 'ko!

Happy Birthday Olan! Obviously naging happy happy ang iyong birthday kung pagbabasihan ang mga pics.

February 20, 2009 at 6:00 PM delete

@ jei - yup yup yup. apo view hotel davao city. tnx sa greetings. yeah, i'll text you up.

@ eben - tnx dude. yeah, had great fun. thank you. better late than never ika nga.

bensoneclair
February 21, 2009 at 10:29 AM delete

waaahhhh..ka bday mo pla c kris aquino.....now ko lng nlaman..anyways, blated hapi bday! God bless! sana manalo tayo sa lotto!!!!!

February 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM delete

Olan! Thanks for dropping by my blog... Again, belated Happy Virthday! I'll see you around!
Kelangan pa nako magbackread/research dri sa imo blog sa mga lingaw nga place laagan...haha!!!

February 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM delete

ooops. better late than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLAN!!!!!!!!!

February 24, 2009 at 3:16 PM delete

Belated happy birtday, Olan. Belated Happy Heart's din. Sobrang late na ako. Haha.

February 25, 2009 at 12:54 AM delete

extra belated happy birthday olan. sobrang busy kasi simula last thursday. ganun na yata magiging normal ko na week.

nagkita pala kayo ni vanny. astig!

April 3, 2009 at 11:33 AM delete

happy bday! belated! power hugs!

December 1, 2015 at 3:07 PM delete

Have you ever wondered how much does a Hermes handbags cost?Louis Vuitton Handbag doesn’t produce only Birkin and Kelly. I came across these days on a beautiful, simple, yet elegant bag from Fake Mulberry .And guess what! An original one is around $9400, a lot of money if you ask me, but I found the same Rolex Watches (a replica obviously)only $306.90. This is almost a bargain! No, not almost. It is a bargain given that the replica Rolex Air Kingis so close to the original that you can hardly make the difference.